Wonder how to download music from Youtube quickly and easily? You came to the right place! In this post, we will show you:
- how to download music from Youtube to iTunes
- how to download music from Youtube to mp3
- how to download music from Youtube to your phone.
1. WinAVI Youtube Download
If you want to know how to download music from Youtube to iPod, then this solution is for you. It can also help you to know how to download music from Youtube to Android, making it a very versatile solution. Here is how it works:
- Download and install the WinAVI Youtube Download. After you have finished installing it, play a video you wish to download. On it a download button will apear.
- Click on the button to begin downloading the song. Then click Browse and select a folder where you want to store the song.
- Then simply wait while the song is downloaded and processed.
If you want to know how to download music from Youtube to computer or iTunes, then this method is most suitable. It is done by using FLVTO. To use it you have to:
- Copy the Youtube video link and paste it in the field to convert it into an mp3.
- Wait for the conversion to finish. A question might appear asking if you wish to maintain the commercial the video might have, keep in mind to deactivate Ad Block while converting the files.
- Open iTunes, drag and drop the converted mp3 file and just enjoy.
How Do I Download Music from Youtube?
Another simple method to accomplish this task is by using the website listentoyoutube.com. It allows users to copy the URL of the video they wish to convert as an mp3 and only wait a few minutes until the conversion process is finished. Afterwards, users can download the newly made mp3 and easily copy it to their phones or other devices.
How to Download Free Music From Youtube
All music is free music if you know how to juggle them. Downloading the music can be easily done with a mp3 converter. If you want to know how do you download music from Youtube while maintaining the whole video, then this next solution can be the answer. To do it, users must:
- First enter computerhope.com.
- Access the Youtube page and press Ctrl+L. This will copy the address of the video. Paste the address in the blank field where it says to enter the Youtube video URL.
- Press the Download Video option and wait for a new window to pop up.
- Select the video formatting. The standard video format is MP4 360p.
- After you select the desired video format press download, and the file will appear shortly in your downloads folder.
These are just a few ways to download music from Youtube. The internet is filled with computer programs and websites dedicated to this task, and people can simply do a Google search to find them out. Nevertheless, there is one obvious significant drawback when it comes to download music from Youtube. The overall sound quality is severely much poorer as opposed to downloading the music from dedicated websites. We understand that buying music is no longer a priority, yet people must know that even if they download music from torrent sites, the quality is poor.
However, torrent websites who have vast libraries of music do offer better quality than directly downloading the song or video from Youtube. MP3’s are known to have an overall bad quality as opposed to CD’s. Yet, this compromise can actually make the difference. But why do mp3’s have a lower sound quality?
To answer this question, we must look into data. Data is what allows sound files to have better quality. The more data an audio file has, the better its quality will be. For example, Apple iTunes uses an encoding of 256 Kbps MP3 and AAC files. This provides for a relatively good sound quality, for most listeners.
Other programs such as the Windows Media Player or Winamp, which no longer exists, unfortunately, also use similar encodings. For what it’s worth a 256 Kbps encoding is far superior to 128 Kbps, yet it is still not enough for a truly high-quality audio sound. Furthermore, a 256 Kbps sound file occupies twice as much space than a 128 Kbps audio file. AAC files are not necessarily any better. For the most part, they were considered better than MP3’s, yet they have started to lose ground against their counterparts.
But returning to the matter at hand, True CD-quality files take even ten times much more space than an MP3 or AAC file. So to put it delicately, if people desire right sound quality, similarly to what producers and sound engineers are used to, and then 23-bit audio files are what they should be looking for. They come in several formats such as WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless and FLAC.
Yet the MP3 has some distinct qualities. Two of its most well received benefits refer to size and download or transfer speeds. The first one is pretty obvious, the MP3 occupies less space than an uncompressed song or album. And given the limitations of mobile devices when it comes to storing capacities, the MP3 is widely used. The other important aspect is the download or transfer speeds. It takes less time to copy and MP3 onto a mobile device, or to download an MP3 than a FLAC for example. And this in turn enhanced the MP3 popularity.
So next time when you wish to know how to download a song from Youtube, take into consideration the audio quality aspect. How do you download music from Youtube? Share your thoughts and ideas with us.
Image Sources: 1, 2.