Did you find the answer to one of life’s great mysteries? Are you interested in sharing your expertise with our readers? Do you have an idea that will challenge our visitors? If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes”, then we want to hear from you! We would love to feature your mind-bending answers and interesting articles on www.access2knowledge.org.
You don’t have to be a published author or influential blogger to receive your own little column on our site, but you will have to respect the following requirements:
- Your submission must be at least 900 words long and 100% original.
- Your work mustn’t be published anywhere else on the web.
- It must add value to our website and engage our visitors.
- It must respect the format of other articles published on Access2knowledge.org.
- The submission mustn’t have grammar and spelling mistakes.
- It must be accompanied by a relevant image with proper credits.
Here are a few extra pointers that will increase your chances of being published on our site:
- Format the text with headings, bullet points, tables or diagrams.
- Include additional materials such as videos or infographics.
- Contact us before submitting your article to see if we would be interested in the topic that you want to cover. You can submit a short draft or even a pitch (one-two paragraphs that summarize your main idea).
- Use your own voice. Be bold, unique and interesting.
- Include references that support your arguments.
As soon as you submit your work to us, one of our editors will review it and follow-up. Writers featured on access2knowledge will receive their own Author Bio where they can link their personal website and social media profile. Use the Contact Form to get in touch, or shoot us an email at editor (at) access2knowledge (dot) org